PDA

View Full Version : [General] Genevieve's naked pictures leaked on the internet

oluomo
Apr 1, 2010, 05:57 PM
GENEVIEVE'S NAKED PICTURES LEAKED ON THE INTERNET!! B LIKE SAY DEM HACK HER BB !!! CHECK AM

Wao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek :

I gotta got me a piece of that :drool::drool:

Link

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/7725/blackberrymassenger7.jpg

Pls do not click if you are not obliged. You have been warned;)

First-lady
Apr 1, 2010, 06:05 PM
For guys I suppose
Straight women don't care to view other women naked
I'll pass Olu

oluomo
Apr 1, 2010, 06:07 PM
For guys I suppose
Straight women don't care to view other women naked
I'll pass Olu

Yeah right. After u don view am finish:wink::lol: But seriously don't u think that backside rocks? 'Cant wait to read Balo's reaction:D

HolyPagan
Apr 1, 2010, 06:07 PM
Why would anybody put her naked photos on the net..must be a spurned lover..na waa for peepu sef.
now tongues are gonna be wagging furiously.

oluomo
Apr 1, 2010, 06:11 PM
Why would anybody put her naked photos on the net..must be a spurned lover..na waa for peepu sef.
now tongues are gonna be wagging furiously.

Pun intended?:wink::D

First-lady
Apr 1, 2010, 06:16 PM
I haven't viewed it yet @ oluomo

First-lady
Apr 1, 2010, 06:17 PM
Pun intended?:wink::D

:eek::eek:
This guy is something else

First-lady
Apr 1, 2010, 06:18 PM
You see why people should be careful about all these mmsing pix of their bakassi to their lovers and making all these home movies of their escapades.
One day it may bite you right in the bakassi

NoLongThing
Apr 1, 2010, 06:22 PM
:eek::eek:
This guy is something else

Indeed, this guy own pass me well well. I am a reformed character - Ouomo I refuse to partake in such sordid viewings. ;)

Useless guy, after licking my lips:drool: in anticipation na only April fool come comot. Chai!

HolyPagan
Apr 1, 2010, 06:35 PM
Indeed, this guy own pass me well well. I am a reformed character - Ouomo I refuse to partake in such sordid viewings. ;)

Useless guy, after licking my lips:drool: in anticipation na only April fool come comot. Chai!
hehehe so na april fools joke then..na waa for you peepu

oluomo
Apr 1, 2010, 06:39 PM
Damn! Balo and HP. Did you guys not read Ali and the Angel? lol:D

NoLongThing
Apr 1, 2010, 07:02 PM
Damn! Balo and HP. Did you guys not read Ali and the Angel? lol:D

Cannot confirm either way but one thing for sure you got tongues wagging. And no pun intended here.;)

Bunch17
Apr 1, 2010, 07:09 PM
<table class="tborder" id="threadslist" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody id="threadbits_forum_6"><tr><td class="alt2" title="Replies: 11, Views: 66">
today 08:02 PM
by Balo (http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/members/24.html) http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/styles/webpoint/buttons/lastpost.gif (http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/lounge/49570-genevieves-naked-pictures-leaked-internet.html#post441894)
</td> <td class="alt1" align="center">11 (http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=49570)</td> <td class="alt2" align="center">66</td></tr></tbody></table>At 08:02 pm, viewed 66 times, posts 11 all made by only 4 villagers.

Can one then assume that 66-4 = 62, equals the number of villagers too embarrassed to admit that they followed the link to see Genevieves particulars but .......?

First-lady
Apr 1, 2010, 07:11 PM
oh na April fool?

HolyPagan
Apr 1, 2010, 07:15 PM
At 08:02 pm, viewed 66 times, posts 11 all made by only 4 villagers.

Can one then assume that 66-4 = 62, equals the number of villagers too embarrassed to admit that they followed the link to see Genevieves particulars but .......?
phorro of a naked woman does narrin for me..On the contrary it would make me sad, that somebody could exploit a sister that way...so I stay away from such.

First-lady
Apr 1, 2010, 07:17 PM
hp if na dat old spice man you go look?
remember the commercial I posted,when he was walking and the towel came off
I wanted to close my eyes not knowing they were playing tricks

oluomo
Apr 1, 2010, 07:19 PM

You sef see am my brother?:lol: Perverts :p:D

Lalakokofefe
Apr 1, 2010, 07:40 PM

Not totally accurate.
Dont forget that each time the 4 villagers come back to the link and click on it to make another post, that counts as a view.

Now, i'm not saying i clicked on it to see Gene ooooo. I'm just saying ......

NoLongThing
Apr 1, 2010, 11:12 PM
Not totally accurate.
Dont forget that each time the 4 villagers come back to the link and click on it to make another post, that counts as a view.

Now, i'm not saying i clicked on it to see Gene ooooo. I'm just saying ......

Indeed Lala, I am proud of both you and Lati for your principled positions on this sordid topic!;)

M. Akosa
Apr 2, 2010, 12:42 AM
You see why people should be careful about all these mmsing pix of their bakassi to their lovers and making all these home movies of their escapades.
One day it may bite you right in the bakassi

A lot of guys (both men and women) do that now. As a collateral, just should in case.

I believe the John Edwards mistress also did something like that too, which unwitting fell into the wrong hands, and was then barred from public view, nly because of Edward's legal intervention to block that person who stole it from using for any such purposes.

I just warn girls / ladies to beware. I wouldn't talk twice to any person who has that in mind, anyway.
Blackmailers are worse than vipers.