Separate names with a comma.
Please use this link to reset your password.
Discussion in 'Palava Hut' started by QueenJoni, Jan 10, 2007.
being in love is not so bad..
I just finished reading ur long and windy story. Sorry, pele.....i have some questions and small talk for you my dear.
1. Are you gainfully employed at the moment?
2. What exactly do u expect or want from dis Bobo Nice?
3. What is your vision for your future?
4. When did you last talk to yourself?
5. How old is your son?
I won't tell you to forget about Rj, i would rather u carry out an Extreme Make over of yourself...........Repackage yourself.
..........you need to give yourself and dis guy some space. There is no rush/hurry into something as serious as marriage.........and by the way, cross atlantic relationships do work if there is trust..............................enuff said for now.
Eat, drink and be merry my dear, no problem.......u did find the right forum
1. I work part-time
2. I'm not sure what a bobo nice is?(now i know thanks ula-lisa) what I want from him is to con't to love me and merry me as we planned. I want him to stay true to his word, and be honest. and have trust that God brought us together and it will work out for the best..but I wouldn't call him a sucker, he didn't have to send me money to take care of my bills. I have no doubt he that he didnt love me. or maybe he still does.
3. my vision for my future is to have my businesses up and running, have a house, a loving family. I just want a simple future for myself an my family. you know nothing that I cant handle. I would love to have that big house on the hill, and money falling from the trees. Buts its not about that for me I just want to be comfortable with me and my husband having we time, while the kids run the business.
4. hmm, talk to myself, well I talk to myself ,but she dont listen to well, (not being funny)
5. my son is 17
Bobo nice means a nice guy a/k/a 'sucker'.
I guess if the bobo had asked you to send tickets to him out of love all dem 419 chasers would be up in war armor by now telling you about the beast of Naija. And how every Naija is a an athiefku.
Prescription: Cry evry night; read the bible then Pray.
No congolization at all.
Wait for miracle and see. As we say in Naija, watch and pray! (u see we are very religious - part of our national ethic you want to know absolutely no atheists! even Obugi believes in ...).